Leitrim Wall Ecomm
Leitrim GAA might be small in numbers but we are big on ambition.
Wherever our people have gone they have made a big impact. They have pursued excellence. We want to secure the same opportunity for all future generations who represent our county.
We believe Leitrim’s GAA new Centre of Excellence will help achieve this. The completion of this ambitious facility is long overdue.
Since development started in 2007 €2.9m has been invested. A further €300,000 is required to complete it to a level of excellence that will place it on a par with any other county facility in Ireland.
We also want this facility to be a beacon for the Leitrim community at home and abroad.
That is why our fundraising drive – the Leitrim Wall – offers everyone the opportunity to contribute to Leitrim’s future in a meaningful and tangible way.
The Leitrim Wall will be the first of its kind in a GAA facility in Ireland.
It will be the main feature inside the entrance of the new centre and visible as you pass on the N4 Carrick-on-Shannon to Dublin road:
a beacon for those who were forced ‘to travel far from this great land’, as Larry Cunningham famously sang in ‘Lovely Leitrim’.
It offers Leitrim supporters everywhere the opportunity to contribute to the building of a state-of-the-art facility for their county while recording a personalised message on one of the wall’s bricks.
Where your money will go
Our target is €300,000. This will provide:
- High-end finish to interior (changing rooms, meeting and analysis rooms) and exterior of facility including front cladding
- Outdoor spectators’ area overlooking both pitches to rear of facility
- Carparking facilities
- The Leitrim Wall design and installation
- Like you, our fans, we are all fighting on. Birthdays, anniversaries and reasons to say who you are, give a gift and support your club are very much alive. The Leitrim Wall is still online and taking orders though we cannot say yet exactly when the next installation will be up at this stage.
- * * Current ordering is for all sales up to and including 30th June 2020, we then aim to get this production delivered to the club in August 2020. Dates are subject to change, due to the ongoing situation. * * Next Production will be for sales from the 1st July to 31st October 2020. These we aim to deliver to the club before Christmas 2020 * *
- • You can choose to buy a family member or friend a BRICK CARD (VOUCHER ) for any occasion and let the person choose their own message in their own time.